Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Newell for sale
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #19
jWolfe

That's how the world goes round folks. To each is their own and what one may be willing to pay, another may not. I think we can all agree that we value our coaches and it would be great if the prices stayed up but remember these coaches that you are currently talking about are not 2014 Newell Coaches that are selling for one million plus. There is nothing wrong in saying that a coach is over priced or priced too high. I understand some people want to move up and by doing so you plan on finding a deal, snagging it up and hope to sell for more. But if you found a deal in the first place and you want to keep the prices up, do you really think you'll continue to find a deal at the price you want to pay, when it comes time to buy another coach?

I've read claims that people are saying they have had offers on their coaches for $20,000 or more on what they just paid. If that's the case, why not sell? When a dealer wants to make $100,000 on a coach I think it's fair to say that a coach is over priced. (Not that this is the case on this coach) Just sayin...because I know it happens.

There's more deals to be had when the economy is the way it is and by preying on people who find themselves in desperate money situations. When the economy is doing good you can get the prices you are wanting. In all honesty some people need to come down to reality and realize that just because a brand new model is selling for retail doesn't mean your classic is worth anywhere near the same. A 1989 trying to be sold for $115,000? Give me a break. People who want to buy retail buy new, if you want a deal find one, don't settle for someones over priced motorcoach. Just like when a house in the neighborhood has been on the market too long, everyone has already seen it, no one wants to buy it. And when you've had it for sale for that long... sorry buddy, you're over priced.

I agree extras are extras and EXTRAS are what sell.