Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Why did you buy a Newell Coach?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 02:19 AM   #3
jrarriola

I did over two years of research before we made our decision because we had never done any type of RV travel. So we had tons of questions to ask & information to gather. My husband collects classic cars so he's extremely picky about his vehicles & any kind of rattle drives him crazy! I'm an interior decorator so I'm very particular about how my living quarters look. Neither one of us can stand "the run around" in the world of customer service! So those were the beginnings of my priorities! I monitored several RV forums & I asked many questions; we went to RV Shows; if we were in restaurants & I'd overhear people talking about their RV I'd listen in! We drove at least 10 different brands & got the scoop from the salespeople. And the one thing that kept coming back around time after time was the Newell customer satisfaction. All of the other brands carried the "run-around" syndrome, from major problems down to tiny matters. But Newell was a one-stop-shop. And everyone we spoke with was very pleased with the end result of owning their Newell. And for my husband and myself that was of extreme importance. We went to Miami 3 or 4 times before we made our decision and each time we were treated like we were there to purchase a brand new coach! Even though they knew if we bought, we were going to be purchasing an older coach with no slides. Every person in the organization went out of their way to make sure we were treated with kindness and were very professional in each of their jobs. And to this day, they still do! We've had our coach almost two years and we absolutely love it! It is a 1996 no-slide & if we ever trade, it will be for another Newell with two slides. But for now it is perfect for us! My husband says it drives like a dream and I say it rides like sitting on a marshmellow! It is just beautiful inside and out & we're so thrilled that it's ours!

Rosetta
jrarriola is offline   Reply With Quote