Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Tech Talk Archives 1
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #42
Neweller

Q
123 11/5/2000 10:26:30 AM 11/5/2000 Newell Service service@newellcoach.com Oil grades We recommend a premium synthetic oil, Mobil Delvac 1, for all Newell Detroit Diesel engines; and Kohler, Martin, Onan and Power Tech generators. (These comments also apply to Detroit Diesel private label versions of Delvac 1). Delvac 1 is a multi-viscosity product. While Detroit Diesel generally recommends against multi-viscosity oils in Series 92 engines, this is based upon certain characteristics (technically known as "shear") of conventional mineral base oils not applicable to Delvac 1. In over ten years of using and recommending Delvac 1, we have seen superlative performance from this lubricating oil. Cold weather starting is much better than with straight grade mineral base oils, evaporative losses, and therefore oil consumption, is less, and Delvac 1 withstands higher temperatures and therefore will do a superior job of protecting the engine in overheating situations. Delvac 1 is the gold standard.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote