Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - My Basement AC Control Board Failed!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #19
NewellCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush1 View Post
SCS-Victory RV & Truck Climate Control Repair Service
Hey guys this is the place that Newell is getting the boards rebuilt from, I contacted them a couple of years ago as I have the same scs ac in my Navigator to rebuild my board Long story short they told me that Newell contacted them and had them rebuild all the old boards they had saved over the years . So all you have to do is send in your old board and they send you a rebuilt board , so far so good for my circuit board but now I think my low side compresor is low on freon as it comes on and everything works but no cold air , Im going to pull the unit out and see if I have a freon leak . Eric

Great information Eric I went ahead and posted the information from their website and to be honest their prices aren't bad at all.

Sean

[h=1]SCS-Victory RV & Truck Climate Control Repair Service[/h]

Flight Systems offers repair services for both new Victory and obsolete SCS and SCSFrigette RV & Truck climate control boards.
These systems are used on Newell coaches and many tractor-trailers. Each board is cleaned, repaired, fully tested and comes with a one-year parts and labor warranty.

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 93, align: center"]OEM Part #[/TD]
[TD="width: 240, align: center"]DESCRIPTION[/TD]
[TD="width: 104, align: center"]REBUILD SVC. Factory Direct Price[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 93, align: center"]305-2547[/TD]
[TD="width: 240, align: center"]CLIMATE CONTROL[/TD]
[TD="width: 104, align: center"]85.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]