Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - air compressor questions
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
encantotom

Default air compressor questions

hi all, i have had my coach for 2 weeks now and have put on 4k miles and am learning and fixing a bunch. i have ordered the laptop cables and software from silverleaf, fixed a number of little things and figured out how most things work. stopped by the newell factory and they helped me with some lights and i bought some parts. they were great to help a drop in. so....not all my airbags go up and down. i do have a schematic that is hand drawn on them. i have a manual leveling system. there is a 110v compressor in the front drivers side compartment. does this compressor service the entire air system just like the engine compressor? also, i will check the voltages at the solenoids to see if each is working since a several bags will up but not down and one will go down but not up. is there any tricks or info i should be aware of? also, another unrelated but air question. there is an air port at the back and front of the coach. is there enough air to pressure up my front tires to 110 psi and do you guys use the coach air system to pressure up tires? thanks. i have other questions i will post as well.

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote