Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Bedroom TV upgrade (replace your old CRT TV)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #13
GringoPhil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON HUMMEL View Post
Attachment 3624
This was a 26" TV that I had laying around, but worked fine. Because of it's size I had to mount it at an angle so it would fit, but that worked out better. I also had to cut the wall so that the TV was actually inset on the left into the wall. This also allowed room to walk past it! Previously, there was a mirror there that was held on with RTV. It came off in pieces, & in doing so actually pulled off some of the formica. If you look closely, under the TV, is a portion of the doors that were in the front tv console, now used to cover up cracked formica. This was done in 2010.

Update, I have since changed the bedroom, turning the bed 90 degrees. This added a substancial amount of storage, but made it harder to make the bed.

Update II, This Saturday I was in the process of installing a new 47" TV in the front console. The console needed some mods.

NOTE TO SELF: Do not have new tv under heavy TV bracket when working on bracket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gordon,

I like what you did so whenever your ready my coach is available for your tv upgrade services

Phil