Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - New owner with questions
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #7
encantotom

can you clarify what cove panel you are talking about? they took me a while to figure out if you mean the front valences. i took a bullet camera and plugged it into the front tv to see the inside of the area to see how to do it.

the front valence is two pieces. the exterior that is upholstered. it has 8 or ten screws that go from the back plywood into the valence plywood. then it just comes off.

the back plywood is then easily taken off by a bunch of screws that you can see once the front piece is off. then you have access to everything.

btw, if you are going to do multiple hdmi, you will need an hdmi switch and if you want to view on multiple tv's at the same time, an hdmi distribution amp. both are quite expensive unless you shop for them.

i wish i could have done a 42" tv, but my ceiling height didnt allow for it and i wanted a fixed tv to watch while driving. yours sounds really cool and i would love to see pictures as you go.

btw, my dayton thermostat comes one even if it is off as well. i just got a new one and have not got it in yet.

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote