Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 96 Update Project almost done!!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #44
Dave-n-Marjorie

Thanks Brett. I know the son in law was getting many calls and emails a day when he lowered price and was getting frustrated no one was visiting the coach or writing a deposit to hold it. He was used to the car business when people buy on impulse after a 5 minute conversation.

You are soooo right about the passenger side dinette!!!!!!! I dont think anyone noticed it!!! Its one of the first ones I have every seen and was on our "must have" list, but I explained to my wife that PS dinettes are so rare, and free standing dinettes are too, then you ad the bath and a half floorplan, raised roof, series 60, and neutral colors, that we would have to give things up or we will never EVER get one. Low and behold....this one has everything on our wish list and so much more like the outside jennaire grill and entertainment and non Booth dinette. We were just Lucky!

I think everyone is so "stuck" on Newell pricing, they forget for a little more $$$ to upgrade it, they could have their dream coach. Its not like these are production coaches where you can wait till the next one comes around cus with a Newell it probably never will.

In my option, Newells are WAY WAYYYY under priced. For the right floorplan, options, condition, and how the coach was used and owned I would have paid WAYYY more than most people on here say they are worth. To be honest, after I spent about three hours in the coach, going through it, and talking with Newell with a few questions, I would have paid $100k in the condition it was in, knowing that for $10k or $20k I could have my dream Newell for $110 - $120k.

In a few years when Marjorie and I are done full timing in our Newell around the USA, I will sell it for $100k+ and I know I'll get it, not from someone waiting for a "deal", but from someone that recognizes that if they dont buy it, someone else will and they might not ever get the Newell they want.

Hopefully, to some of you reading that are waiting for a "super deal" on a Newell, just remember there might not be one and each day that goes by, you could be living the Newell life in a coach you love and have made you own instead of "waiting"........
Thanks,
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwint View Post
We were one of the tire kickers at twice the price. If it would have been available for under a $100k at that time I would have cut the check. I agree with all the others and their positive comments, it looks great. It is exactly what we are looking for as new as we can fined with 60 series and NO slides. Love the passenger side dinette.
1996 Newell #423
47' Bath and a Half
Hilton Head Island, SC
Dave-n-Marjorie is offline   Reply With Quote