Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Buying a Newell
Thread: Buying a Newell
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #8
Richard and Rhonda

Welcome,

Since we have a 95, I think we will become fast friends. Slides, sold slide coach and bought no slide Newell, never missed the space. The no slide coaches are laid out differently so we didn't really miss the space, even when traveling with two teenagers.

As far as extended warranty, I would guess you won't find one on a 95 Newell. You are in the right place for stuff you want to tackle, and if within distance of Miami take it to the factory for the big stuff. My warranty is by Richard, and it costs about 3000 a year.

Tell us about yourself. It will help to understand your background, your mechanical and electrical hands on skill level, and what things you DIY on your Monaco, and what things you paid others to handle. There is no judgement in the questions. The members on this forum span the range of DIY desires.

I can assure you that this forum will help. Use the search engine to look for topics that might have been covered before.

If you get in a jam 817 tututhree 2056 ; email richard.entrekinATalconlabs.com

Please don't call after 10 pm EST, I am an early to bed guy.

The learning curve is steep but not hard.

I'll warn you in advance, although Newells are among the most well engineered and constructed coaches it is typical in buying a new to you coach to have to invest some time and money to bring it up to snuff. The previous owners only put enough in it recently to get it sold. Point being, don't get discouraged or think you bought a lemon because you have to fix some stuff.
CoMotion Tandem
Often wrong, but seldom in doubt
Rhonda's chronicle https://wersquared.wordpress.com/
Richard and Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote