Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Buying a Newell
Thread: Buying a Newell
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #23
prairieschooner

We just joined last year by getting one of their "Zone Passes" to start with. We have only been to the Thousand Trails park near us so far but did enjoy it. That park, Wilderness Lakes, isn't always available and I have been told that in the summer it isn't all that desirable because it is next to a Dairy Farm!!
A word of caution most parks would only have 120 Volts, 30 Amp Service. We have been able to live comfortable with 30 Amps but it did take some getting used to.

We are also members of Colorado River Adventures. Like TT not all of the parks are
desirable to us but we do enjoy a few of them. These membership parks do help with the costs but CRA only has 30 Amp service as well.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote