Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - A Fireplace » » » A Weekend Project or ! ?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
ikcandco

Talking

I too agree with You and Tom . . . Well . . .

If ‘Newell Coach’ would produce only 40 foot non slide coaches, I certainly would agree
with you of having a fireplace in a restricted area would be a little to much, nonsense
as you posted, nonsense for the size of coach . . . True !

With All Do Respect . . . Nowadays the majority of produced ‘Newell Coaches’ are built
with 4 slides in a length of 45 feet ! . . What we call ‘Huuuuuge Real Estate !’

That is why certain of my Posts aren’t meant for you or similar owners with restricted
legroom.

That said, you should be happy for folks that desire and can afford luxurious, lavish
designer items. Take a look at the newest Newells, there are more and more luxury
furnishings, the same goes with Motorcoach Resorts . . .

The demand seems to be there ! I’ll bet the sales people, thedesigners, and work force
at Newell could certainly highlight many of these luxury items.

There are other members on this forum that have more modern coaches. Certainly some
would like to discover what is out on the market, or find articles pointing totally out of
this world and some even discover Clubs, Golf Clubs that is !

All to say . . . What‘s wrong if I don’t write articles just for yourcontent ? . . If the shoe
doesn’t fit, then perhaps . . .
-----------------
May God Bless
KC ~ A~306-4
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote