Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Does Newell Coach make a coach with a fire place inside?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #13
Neweller

I have a load of pictures of it inside and out from before. Now that I think of it, you bought it quite a bit later after I had been negotiating on it. I had went back and forth with the owner of the Orange County dealership for a good couple of weeks, then I called him back to make my final offer and he informed me the owner picked it up and sold it and that the buyer was redoing some things on it including changing the blue out for grey, and then that guy was flipping it. I kind of wondered if California Coach was the ones that bought it or were the just brokering it for a wholesaler of sorts? It's a small world of Newell ownership. lol Either way you picked up a great coach and I missed the boat and how many years later am waiting for that prize Newell to surface.

Something I might add is the blue was still in great condition, just didn't match what the boss wanted and her being an interior designer down in southern California, you get what I mean.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote