Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Learning gauges on my front panel help please!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #15
leskorcala@hotmail.com

Default Slide not all the way in

The problem with level light , was that slide was not all the way in ( mean , the slide out frame did not stop at the end of its travel ) sensor will sense that and will set the light on!
When we owned another slide out RV we would hold the switch till make the gear noise that was it! here its diferent way!

There is overide switch ( normally can be overide in case of emergancy travel with slide out out ) but we did not have to use it!

Our case is simply in say milimeter diference where won't efect anything ! is just the switch is so sensative and the light its on! Again, that is what i was told by Newell mechanic! Funy ! but its my wife who do the slides , so I dont have exatly idea how they stop ? we just bought the coach drove hard 3000 miles from Miami , pulled slides about half dozen times !
I remeber that some days light was on and some day was off! so I know that we were not pulling them entirly all the way in! but again visually they were all the way in! from mechanical point of view Not!

I hope I make that clearer, Sorry English is my second to Euro speaking!

Best,
Les
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote