Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Learning gauges on my front panel help please!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 03:01 AM   #17
leskorcala@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussWhite View Post
Les,

I think I understand now. Sometimes the light goes out when you pull the slides in, and sometimes it does not.
When Newell went over the coach's operation with me they never mentioned the LEVEL light and just suggested I hold the Extend or Retract switch down for an extra 10 seconds after the slide had mechanically reached the final position as time to allow the locking cylinders to move into place. Your wife may just not be holding the switch for that extra time after the slide has stopped moving.

Your English is fantastic. You have no idea how much respect I have for anyone able to add another language to their abilities. I was transferred to a French speaking country in Africa and found how truly difficult it was.

So glad you are on the forum and always feel free to ask questions - just don't assume you will always get the right answers, but we will try
Russ,
Thank you, I will mention my wife about the slide delay time , its all makes sense to be safe than have thsi light on you dash and worries!

I am finnding there will be so much to learn about our coach it will take life time! ha, ha! but again the more you live in it , the more you get to know it!

I am in process plaining on replacing the front TV, i pulled the old one! my goodness its was hard, so heavy and tight fit betwen the entry etc. glad I got that monster out of the coach!
I still leaning to fit the 42" in my coach, I have to coverup 4" on each side of the two compartement shelfs where the DVd player and some other components are , but its doable! I will get the mounting bracket first , mount it and attach the cardboard size templet of the flat panel and play with it see how fits etc.

it will be good fall project for sure!
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote