Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Another Classic Newell Coach Getting Repowered!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 12:59 AM   #34
Neweller

Yeah, having the rad on the left looks to be a good choice. There will be plenty of room on the right for any maintenance of the fuel injection pump and throttle area. With things opened up and unneeded old school garbage, there seems to be a whole lot more space for a lot of things. It will be a dream to change belts and such now. Thinking seriously about yanking all the wiring and starting over. There are so many not needed wires now. Imagine converting the dash over to electronic and only needing maybe 13-20 wires total? Wouldn't that be nice. Don't know if we will go that far on this old girl but if we get our hands on a later model victim it will be almost certain.

Here is a couple of shots of the radiator installed and not painted or anything. She looks to be in good condition other than cosmetics which will come along when necessary.

Name:  Left Side Rad Remount RV.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  76.1 KBThis is from the left side looking through the small access door.

Name:  Rad Compartment View.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  62.6 KBComplete side view. She's fitting nicely and like her new home. Of course we'll either vent this left side door or maybe do a flip flop with the door on the right.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote