Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Non Slide Newell VS Non Slide Prevost Values...what the heck is going on?????
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #24
Yachts

This is how I see it.. Newell doesnt carry any coach over 10 years with a few minor exceptions because it is very hard to get financing on them.. But if you buy a Newell from Newell you will pay on average 50 to 100k more than anywhere else.. 2 Reasons are one, Newell provides a 2 year 24000 mile warranty on the whole coach.. the other reason is owners if they cosign with newell normally pay a refurb fee to make the coach perfect and a seller fee to Newell when it sells.. Right now the 04 quad at NEwell can be bought from them in the mid 300's the same year from individuals can be had for mid 200's from private individuals.. But you assume the risk if something breaks.. Now you can fix a lot for 50-100k but thats the difference..

The other issue is supply and demand..3 Months ago there were 4-5 96-99 no slides out there for sale.. I bought a 99 no slide for 80 k. the seller was going to Hire someone to consign it and they were gonna ask 110 but by the time he paid commission and hassled with the unknown. he offerd it to me for 80k and i only lived 40 miles from him.

Prevosts pre 2005 drove better than a Newell. But an XLII and An h45 have less than 41 feet of convertible space in a Prevost.. The Newells have all 45 feet convertible.. Thats why they say if you drive all the time a Prevost rides better BUT a Newell Lives better..
Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote