Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2001 Newell Coach #598 3 Slide For Sale
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles keil View Post
Tuga:
Thank you for your suggestions. We are putting together the information and photos for the classified section. Someone suggested consigning the coach with Parliament in FL. Do you have an opinion?
Thanks,
Chuck
Chuck,

Yes I think that listing your coach with any good broker is a good idea. The reason is simple: IF the potential buyer has a coach that he wants to trade-in the broker can help him buy your coach by taking the trade.

I listed my Newell with Ken Robertson (who is now with CoachWorx in Tampa). I purchased my Newell from Ken and I consider him a good friend and a top-notch broker. He knows a lot of RV owners thru having 30 years experience in selling RVs. Having a good salesman on your side is imperative in selling in today's market.

Most people balk at paying a 5% or more commission; they figure they can sell the coach themselves. Maybe they can; but in this market you need all the help you can get.

Lastly, buyers like to deal with a 3rd party instead of directly with the seller. I don't know why this is but it's true. I guess they just feel like they have a better chance of "feeling the seller out".

Hope some of this helps.
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote