Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Pro and Cons with regards to DD 8V92 vs Series 60 vs Cummins in Motorcoach?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONALD & DIANE View Post
Ken, thank you for the great information and Jon that link really gets one thinking. Sounds like some great options one can consider depending of course which direction we might go. What year Newell's and Wanderlodges have the series 60 engines?
Newell's came out with Series 60 in about the middle of the '95 production year and the factory ran them up until 2006 at which time they went to the Caterpillar engine. They are currently running the Cummins engine.

From my knowledge which is more limited on Wanderlodge, they too started using the Series 60 in the '95 model year and ran it up til at least 2003 at which time they offered Caterpillar and Cummins. Wanderlodge went bankrupt for I believe the second time in 2009. What a shame as they are a great product too. In fact there are probably three times as many Wanderlodges as there are Newell's.

Anything else just ask.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote