Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - newbie to this site!
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #9
Neweller

Eddy to the luxury coach lifestyle! Sounds like you are already looking at the top brands out there. You will have to narrow it down to your style and taste. There are also Wanderlodges by the now defunct Bluebird company, which is quite a shame, but they are still a great option of a coach as well. We are very happy to help you out anyway we possibly can. Definitely look at the Newell Coach factory and the unit NewellCrazy mentioned appears to be a dandy coach, it would surely come with as factory certified warranty which is tough to come by on luxury liners. While there are the Prevost converters with the best reputations going to Liberty Coach, Featherlite, Millennium, Outlaw, and Marathon. The MCI Conversions are mainly done by Walker Coach. You also mentioned Foretravel, which is built down in Texas and they are probably the better choice in composite sided coaches.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote