Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Ultimus Prime
Thread: Ultimus Prime
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:50 AM   #5
Neweller

Patrick - your coach and toys would definitely be quite the spectacle and may rub off on some of the folks around here, I know of another owner up in Canada that is already dreaming about a trailer like yours as well as another member down in Arkansas. The heli is really cool.

I checked out all your links and am intrigued the Aussies are getting into the larger caravans and such. Would like to see the dvd when you are done. Keep us posted. We have some other members from Australia that used to come on here but I have not heard from them for a while. One couple had imported a Newell coach from the states to Australia. I have a friend that I haven't spoken with in some time that used to convert vehicles to right hand drive here in the states and then ship them over there. He had done several Camaro's, Suburbans, and RV's. Last I had spoken with him, he was managing the Shelby replica shop in Las Vegas for Carroll, so it has been a while as I don't even know if that is still going on.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote