Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Karl Blade Defends Newell Coach
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #11
Wally Arntzen

Thanks Karl for jumping in and clearing up the nonsence of "Cody" who does not have any idea what he is talking about. Last year there was a prevost proud rally at the RV park I stay at in Arizona and I got into a discussion with the owner of one of the converters which I will not identify and he made some similar statements about Newells not being a bus and not in the same league as the Prevosts.
I made it clear to him that those who sell their products by condeming other products generally have inferior stuff and use scare tactics to move things and in the long run it backfires on them. In listening to Cody's" coments he sounds like he is very close to the guy I spoke with in Arizona. It was like I was back talking to the owner of the conversion company all over again, and I suspect that they know they have a product that is inferior to Newell and are unwilling to accept reality.
I have a good friend who gets a new Marthon Prevost every 2 years and he thinks it is the best coach on the market. He is the former CEO of a fortune company and speaks highly that Marthons are the superior Prevost conversions and has strong comments on the quality and creativity of our Newells.
I have 2 other friends that have never owned a coach of any kind and they are both considering purchasing Newells at some time in the future.
I'm in a different league than my friends and have owned 2 older Newells, one of which I am now living in and would not own anything but a Newell, but I respect anybody loving their Prevosts just as much as we love our Newells.
Cody has been mislead and does not what he is talking about and I wish him well and hope he gets out of his state of confusion. (For he knows not what he is talking about)
Wally Arntzen
Wally Arntzen is offline   Reply With Quote