Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 96 Update Project almost done!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #24
Dave-n-Marjorie

Thanks Ken! I know you and some others saw this coach about the same time as I did and it motivated me to drive up that night and pay for it on the spot first thing the next morning even though we already had a 40' 03 newmar mountain aire diesel pusher with two slides. The coach really didnt need any updating as the carpet was in great shape and most things were working fine. We just basically said, how much would we pay for a newell that is exactly what we want, neutral colors, raised roof, one owner, bath and a half, low miles, and then update everything to make it current and our own. I would suggest this to anyone, if you can find a well kept newell with a floorplan you like, think of it as a blank canvas as everything else can be redone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neweller View Post
Again, what a great job you two pulled off. The family and I had been wondering how you were coming along with this coach since you purchased it last year. Very refreshing to see these types of updates going on around here. Between you guys, ccjohnson, rellick and all the dialog we have had going on around here with others continues to give many of us great inspiration as what can really be done to our beloved coaches and without breaking the bank.

Thank you for sharing.
1996 Newell #423
47' Bath and a Half
Hilton Head Island, SC
Dave-n-Marjorie is offline   Reply With Quote