Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Andre Leather Recliner and Ottoman?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #15
1993Newell

Thank you speedingsport and Ken for the help and recommendations. Call me old fashioned but I like the Flexsteel and Villa Layton recliner styles much better than the Andre recliner. I think the idea of a built in foot rest is better when considering space. Melba on the other hand likes the idea of the two piece chair and ottoman. She likes the Andre and the others you posted that are two piece sets. If we can find a Costco that carries the Andre then I would like to try one out. I just looked up that BRADD & HALL website and they have a showroom in Elkhart.

Heres their address for those who might be interested

BRADD & HALL
28320 Charlotte Avenue
Elkhart, IN 46517

It would be nice to make it in there one of these times. Been to and through Elkhart a fare share, never been to Bradd and Hall. If Melba likes that Andre style then maybe I'll get one of those Flexsteel or Villa Layton styles? Who say's we need matching chairs? Even what seems like ages ago when we had our house we didn't have matching recliners.

We are also currently looking into putting new blinds in. Possibly the day/night blinds. I'll be penciling out our options, not sure what our budget is for all this.

1993 Newell Coach Motorhome
1993Newell is offline   Reply With Quote