Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - LCL - Newell Forum Administrative Changes Now Taking Place
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:42 AM   #22
Erika

Thank you to all the wonderful members of this forum who have been some of the kindest and sweetest people on a forum, that anyone could ask for. Some of you I've had the pleasure of helping out and I'm so thankful for the respect & love you have given us when running this forum. It isn't always easy and those of you who have been so good to me, I appreciate you all. I really do, your kind words make me smile.
I must admit I shed a few tears when I knew the site was officially under new ownership. (It's been quite a few years and I have grown to love many of you. ) Maybe, now I will have the chance to enjoy this forum as a posting member in public threads & topics, as I will no longer be an administrator.

The new owner and site admins are good at what they do as they're pioneers in online RV communities . They have my utter most respect as they know what it takes to run a successful forum. With the good and the bad. I believe with the current group of great people who frequent this site and those who visit every once in a while too, they'll be pleased. I know it's been my pleasure to help you here. Please continue to enjoy your beautiful luxury coaches and may you always have safe travels.

Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to meet many of you on a more personal level, maybe at a future rally!
Erika is offline   Reply With Quote