Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello from Montana
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 03:23 PM   #28
77newell

Having owned a 77 coach for 10 years I have to say I'm amazed at the number of things that were original and still functioning when I sold it this summer. Depending on your skills there is much that can be done yourself and save a ton a money. It really is a matter of buying it according to what is needed and being thoroughly realistic about it. As long as the engine is in good condition I wouldn't care what vintage it was, but the older it gets the more thorough job I would do to verify its condition.

Finding one your wifie likes depends on your wifie. The 77 I sold this summer, the wife was the one that instigated the buying. It's a matter of taste, she either likes the traditional stuff or she doesn't. And if she doesn't I have no clue what penalty you will pay but I'm thinking somewhere between big and HUGE.

In real estate it's location, location, location. With these older coaches it's condition, condition, condition. My 77 coach over a 10 year period probably cost me no more than I'm expecting the 93 coach will cost me over the same period.
2007 civic toad
77newell is offline   Reply With Quote