Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - RACING TEAMS THAT OWN 'NEWELL COACHES'
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 07:18 PM   #1
ikcandco

Default RACING TEAMS THAT OWN 'NEWELL COACHES'

» » » » » » » » RACING TEAMS THAT OWN 'NEWELL COACHES'
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««~»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
« ~ » In Different Racing Categories, many 'Racing Drivers and Teams' own 'Newell Coaches.'

« ~ » I, as a 'Race Car Driver,' would certainly like to have 'My Name' and 'Team Mentioned' in a sec-
tion of 'NewellClassic.com' especially when the team finishes in the 'Top 10,' this would become ano-
ther way of supporting and keeping track of the teams.

« ~ » This section would help keep this forum active and a tool for the teams, owners, fans and . . .

« ~ » Also providing-us the teams that do own 'Newell Coaches' and perhaps make fans of 'We' All !'

« ~ » It could be posted in a 'New Segment' called : . . . . . . . . . .

« ~ » The 'Racing Teams' would send the info to 'NewellClassic.com' or to the 'Newell Coach $ales
Department
' that could keep this 'New Section' up and running.
»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««~»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««««
» » 'PHOTO GALLERY DEDICATED to the TEAMS and THEIR NEWELLS'
« ~ » Also they could be a section in the 'NewellClassic.com Gallery' dedicated for photos of racing
teams and their 'Newell Coaches.'

« ~ » These photos could be posted by any 'NewellClassic.com Members,' by the 'Racing Teams,' by
'Racing Teams Fans' or by the 'Newell Coach $ales Department' (after-all, it's their department that
'Handle The $ale$ of these 'Newell Coache$'' and they must follow and must be great fans of these
Teams, "If You' All Know What I Mean $ ! $ ! $ !")
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 86a What's this?
p.s.: I would place the 'Newell Coach $ales Department' responsible for this new addition.
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote