Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Looking for Newell Coach Basement Air Conditioning Replacement
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
RussWhite

I am including some pictures of the control boards with this reply. You can easily access the control boards with just the removal of the inspection type plate held on with only one screw. You should see the component side of the circuit board and the connectors. Burned or discolored areas of the board may be visible. You could then turn off BOTH breakers for that air conditioner system, verify with your meter which should be located close to your dusty soldering iron, and then carefully remove the board for a closer inspection. You may want to note the manufacturer of the relays and their model numbers for a little internet ordering later. That is also where I have been able to insert my inductive current probe to measure amps for all the fans, their two speeds, and the compressors. I keep a file of normal amperage's and can help if you think your readings are not normal.

Secretly I hope you or someone else finds a workable basement replacement unit and actually does the job. Be sure to take lots of pictures! It would serve our community well to have a reasonably priced path to a new and hopefully more efficient air conditioner system that would work in the basement location.

Russ

Name:  AC_Plug_Rev (1) (Medium).jpg
Views: 230
Size:  96.6 KBName:  AC_Plug_Rev (2) (Medium).jpg
Views: 235
Size:  96.8 KBName:  AC_Plug_Rev (3) (Medium).jpg
Views: 192
Size:  96.3 KBName:  AC_Plug_Rev (4) (Medium).jpg
Views: 228
Size:  96.6 KBName:  AC_Schematic.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  84.1 KBName:  FrontAC_CircuitBoard (Medium).jpg