Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Thinking About a Makeover!!
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #11
Neweller

Not sure of the tank considerations? But my simpler thoughts would be to leave the kitchen, but move the fridge back enough to get the desired counter space etc..., move the toilet to the closet area next to the shower, put the booth where the toilet and whatever that area behind the entry is. You could leave one of the rear area bunks in place, turn one of the others into a his/her closet or combined with a stacker set.

The fridge must be a 3-way and you don't want to hassle with the outside access issues? If you were going electric that wouldn't matter too much. Now, you could leave the fridge but change it out to a drawer type or lower unit below the counter where it's currently at. And of course you could still do what you want with the front, in fact the desk combo that CCJohnson had Newell do prior to his extensive remodel might work for you.

Randy, that's cool too! Steve Miller is touring right now, but not in the Midwest where I'm currently at. He's a pretty cool charitable dude too!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote