Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Anyone installed an Atwood LP/electric/heat exchange water heater?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:52 PM   #3
Neweller

Jon, the Raritan is hard to beat. I have replaced one on a prior coach and it was actually very easy and straight forward. I too considered going with Atwood since I had a couple of them already laying around. Contemplated the modification and yes it is very doable and you definitely a well versed guy to pull it off. I decided to stick with the Raritan after talking to a family member who works in the marine industry swear by them. I know the LP option is nice to have unless you want to stretch for solar. (I am aware there are some opponents and proponents on here. But I have been in an all electric bus conversion with solar and two 4400 inverters and it was an awesome setup. I know it sounds extreme. lol That was just a side note. Now I'm trying empty your pocket book.

I have ran across some deals on Raritan including a freight damaged one that was hardly even hurt for a screaming deal.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote