Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Mastervolt is a Leader in Lithium-ION 12 and 24 Volt Battery Technology for RV Marine
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Neweller

Default Mastervolt is a Leader in Lithium-ION 12 and 24 Volt Battery Technology for RV Marine

Just doing a little more research on batteries since it is a hot-topic button and thinking back to the post where Sean (NewellCrazy) shared the information about the latest Lithium-ion (LiFePO4) or LFP technology and how great the advantages of these batteries would be in our luxury coaches. I would have to believe that Newell Coach will be jumping on this bandwagon relatively soon since a competitor and friend over at Liberty Coach is enjoying the success of them. Thanks to our member "jack14r" for originally sharing this.

There have been a couple of US companies that were pushing this battery technology that were financed by our recent government prosperity investment that have sort of went out of business, I've heard the company was bought out for a song by another company whom plans on moving forward with the venture. The pricing is already dropping on these batteries and will continue just like plasma or led TV's. So, they will probably be in most our reaches in relatively short order.

I'm waiting to here from someone whom has taking the plunge on this upgrade. Just check out the specification in this pdf.

[PDF]http://hybridenergy.com.au/pdf/li-ion24v.pdf[/PDF]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote