Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Battery Disconnect When Connected to 50 Amp Shore Power
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #10
prairieschooner

Clarke, I buy inexpensive Starting Batteries for the House Bank and just change them out not because they are all used up just because they are inexpensive. Best part is that I always have relatively New Starting Batteries.
I keep the Banks separated because I am using different types of Batteries...Starting for the Engine and Deep Cycle for the House. Starting Batteries and Deep Cycle Batteries should not be charged together because the Battery Charger would not know the difference and could damage one of the banks.

Batteries are only designed to last so long, eventually the sulfates will touch the plates.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote