Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Newell for sale
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:24 AM   #27
Christian51

Interesting discussion. Right now I could get a quad slide 2004 with 63,000 miles on it if I remember correctly for 250 grand. Have to add in a new paint job cause it is butt ugly but then it would be fantastic. I'm in the market and hope to purchase the first of the year. Being my first coach, I don't want to buy a new one in case we find we use it a few trips and it gets parked to much. There is no second choice for me so a Newell is it. They will retrofit the Smart Drive System back to an O6 which I would like to make it easier for the wife to drive. With the technology and floor plan we desire, we are looking at the 2009 through 2013. When the time comes we plan to drive up to Miami and select a coach from their used inventory but I won't seal a deal unless they will closely match the buys I've seen on the net over the last 6 months. I've seen the same late model year coaches going for as much as 35-40% less than Newell's internet quotes. You just have to wait for the next motivated seller and since most of us are old, they pop up quite often. "Selling for health issues."
Christian51 is offline   Reply With Quote