Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - AV upgrades
Thread: AV upgrades
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:39 AM   #17
encantotom

Forest has been here this week and has helped me a ton running cable and getting some things back together.

i thought i had the front to rear cabling figured out but getting from the kitchen cabinets to the valence over the passenger salon area took some time too.

forest helped me figure out how to get cabling to the bay to the rear side of the entrance door so i can put a tv in that bay. so i know have run 2 coax, 2 cat5e and a cat5e shielded from the front overhead tv cabinet to the rear tv cabinet, and we also ran 2 coax and one shielded and one regular cat5e from the front overhead tv cabinet to the bay where the tv goes. just have to finish wire managing it all.

to get to the bay we did this....the valence wire chase over the passenger salon window was removed. as well as the window cover and wiring covers by the door. we ran a 2 foot long screwdriver down the wire chase from the floor by the door through the floor into the bay below punching through the foam ceiling in the bay to the front of the entrance door. then up through the wire case along side the door to the window cover. then on top of the table under the passenger salon window under the window cover (cust some holes in it) and then up the front side of the window cover across the area where the speakers are above the passenger seat into the front av cabinet. sounds easier than it was.

then forest helped me reassemble the overhead valence over the passenger side windows in the bedroom and we put a new led rope light in the valence as well as led G4 bulb in the downlights.

then we knocked off for the night to eat gumbo that forest and cindy made for us for dinner. very very good.

we have a little leftover, come on by....

later

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote