Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - DESIGN LAVATORIES and OTHER
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #2
ikcandco

DRAINS ? . . GORGEOUS DRAINS. . .
»»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' WELL NOW WERE TALKING ! Oh. . . 'WATCH' !
»»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~~»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««««««««
« ? » Well How About A Watch Waste ?
« ? » How long do I brush my teeth ? Easy . . .
« ? » How long have I been here ? Easy . . .
« ! » Not as time flows by, but down the drain !
"Well I hope by this 'TIME' you 'all know what I mean !"
»»»»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««~~»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««««««««
« ~ » A Kind Of Sales Pitch, I Guess !
You wake up, walk to your kitchen, over to the basin and are shocked to see a gorgeous Italian time-piece
lying in there, when it finally occurs to you that it’s the very beautiful Decorative Drain that you purchased
because you have a sense of style which is not just limited to styling yourself but your motorcoach too, . .
drain included!
« ~ » Decorative Drain transform plain basin, shower and bath into a luxury item as it comes with finely
crafted and carefully designed drain fittings by Murano House.
« ~ » Here's their Site «CLICK HERE»
» «»
« ! » Little Humor Doesn't Hurt. . . No Fighting Now ! ! ! . . No Fighting !
« ~ » "All you 'men out there, don't get upset after me."
« ~ » "My apologies, but I'm not responsible if 'The Lady of The House on Wheels' ask you to modernize the
Lavatories and Shower Appearances."
. . . Well don't 'Show The Lady of . . .' these Posts ! . . and Voila !

"It Doesn't Work Like That ! . . Woops ! Well, Well, . . I didn't know that 'The Lady of . . .' was the 'Genius' and
in 'Control of the Computer !'
Just 'Kidding,' I Know All of 'you Guys Are In Control Of The Computer, . . I Guess . . ."

------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 61c
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote