Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hot Water in Shower?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
express1

Default shower control

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTalk View Post
Since around 1990, Newell has installed thermostatically controlled shower valves in new coaches. These valves maintain the set temperature even with variations in water pressure that occur with RV water pumps. Over time, the "thermoelement cartridge" that controls the temperature can fail and require replacement. When your coach was delivered new, the manual for the shower valve was included in a large loose leaf notebook of various component literature. If you can locate this manual, identify the specific cartridge with its part number in the illustrated parts breakdown. Our parts department can order the required cartridge with this information. If you cannot locate the manual, we may be able to order the correct part if you advise us of the brand of the shower valve. It will be either a Arwa Luwa or a Grohe. If you cannot identify the brand of the shower valve, another option is to have our service techs try to identify the brand of the valve from visual inspection when the coach is here.

TechTalk
I know this goes back awhile, but has anyone posted or found a site that shows the break-down of our grohe shower controls....
I can't get the cover off to clean or replace cartridge that regulates water flow....
Thanks,
matt
if you think my spellin is bad, you should sea my handwritten. #437 w/flex toad (STAY AWAY FROM LARRY BELL aka larrynjeri) he is a lier and a lock picker.
express1 is offline   Reply With Quote