Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Lighting, Defrosters, Heat & switch...
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #10
hlfdzn

Well, the switch part of the question has been resolved. It has 12v power, but doesn't go to anything anymore. I think it probably used to control both of the halogen lights over the head of the bed, but someone previously opted to install individual toggle switches so each side can control their own light.

I forgot to pass on that when I spoke with the factory, I asked why they installed the dummy defroster vents. They said it was pure astetics.

Great info Tom. I sure would like to see the pictures of all the work you're doing.

Wally, I will keep chipping away, but already love the Newell. I was hoping to cut back on the generator some, but will plan on running it when boondocked. I have the 17.5 kw unit but haven't been able to pin down the gph usage. Has anyone else? Where in MN are you? My family is in the MSP and Cambridge area. On our travels through there, I'm hoping to get in contact with Troy T. maybe we can all meet?

Still working on the lighting...
'93 45' #320
Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
hlfdzn is offline   Reply With Quote