Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - '2007 Newell 4 slides' $497K – Can You Beat That ? or . .
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 02:54 AM   #14
ikcandco

- Richard and Ronda,

- 1- Without seeing the coach, it's hard to say if there's damage to the chassis or not.
- - - Severe are your comments, from what I read, I think that when it comes to the words
'Salvage Coach' you really don't seem to care about such a vehicle or trust the results.

- 2- What Makes, in this case, a 'Salvage Coach :'
- - - A 'Salvage Coach' is not necessary a vehicle that you will have problems after fixing-it !
- - - For instance here is a part of the text that accompanied a Marathon Coach for sale by a
salvage company's, the text was in red :

> WHY YOU'RE PAYING SO LITTLE!
> When the insurance company decided to pay the coach owner in full, by Law, they had to
> brand the title, SALVAGE. This also gives Prevost and Marathon the right to cancel their
> warranties, however, the individual product warranties DO still apply. The original Marathon
> warranty would have less than 5 months left anyway. There are several aftermarket
> warranties available if that is important to you. So here is the question, why was it
> considered a salvage item when it did not require repairs? An insurance company must
> report any total loss scenarios and brand the title as such, no matter what the condition of
> the item. Since it was insured, the owner simply made it an issue, and rightfully so, that he
> bought a NEW coach, and was due a NEW coach back. Not one with even the slightest bit of
> residue. (I'll venture a guess that if he had not insured it, he would still be driving this work
> of art!) So, he ordered a new Marathon, the insurance company took the hit, now you get
> the savings! This coach was so perfect when I picked it up, my family and I left 24 hours
> later for our 15 day trip! My wife has serious allergies, if she can't tell how will you? Think of
> it this way, if the title was not branded SALVAGE, you would be paying THOUSANDS MORE!
> You decide, can you handle a deal when it comes your way, or will you let your banker,
> brother in-law, wife or anyone else tell you how to spend your money?

- 3- Many 'Passenger Buses' are rebuilt that are in worse condition than this Newell.

- 4- I must add :
- - - From the sale of such a project, the employees could hand over the profits to a local charity, organization or similar. :wink:
------------------
May God Bless
KC ~ 74k What's this?
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote