Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Replacing Amana side by side in 2001 coach
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #11
leskorcala@hotmail.com

Thank you guys for all your help you are "Golden"
I did went back to my coach and turned off Generator after 3 days of non stop running due to the power loss ! Thank God out ice storm is over and we just got the power back!

I looked in the bay where all the valves are and Yes, I did same thing as Tom sugested and turned of one of the two filters ( at teh head of them there is valve with Filtered water ) still have to plug the fridge back in the wall and check if the water is shot off ! There are also 3-4 big valves in yellow and blue hendles for some water to the coach ! will check them out with my wife !

We did go shop for the new fridge and found 14 models ( diferent makers ) of teh cabinet depth style fridge! French door was eliminated beclues the height of it ! My wife is very picky what she wants , how many this and that , so she checked every detail and sizing to replace our Amana S by S.

We went with FridgeAire brand , very nice Side by side with some exelent futures its was on sale for total of 2,400$ included 3 years extended w. also this brand offers 10 years on parts W. and teh sizing of 68,5" X 35,5"X 24" depth! its spot on as our Amana!

Thsi local store offer free delivery and pick up of old one! Sears wanted 754 and $10 for pick up and thsi place cherged 5 Years extended W $175 versus Sears $525 and this model was cheaper by $400 and thsi was from one smaller store ! go figure!!!

Thsi Model was on sale $900 OFF since is 2010 model.

Well , now I have to take out the screen door to shave another 2" before they make delivery!

That screen door is tricky to take out ! there is several super small bolts at the top rail trim!
We have mid coach entry with straight steps so might be easier to move it all in!
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote