Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Generator Question
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #10
prairieschooner

try some of those dryer sheets (fabric softeners) for the mice. We have found these help keep the rodent population down up here.

Since you tripped the breaker at the generator you should now go a little further, this is used for Circuit Overload Protection and something cause it to trip. I would start checking the Terminal Connections (with time, vibration and heat these connections can get loose). Make sure that the Shore Power is OFF, that the Inverter is OFF, and now check it again with a Volt Meter. Now go to the Circuit Breaker Panel (mine is in the Bedroom) and start tightening all of the Terminal Connections, next go to the Source Isolation Box and tighten the Terminals at the Relays (my Relay Box is located at the Bay where the Shore Power Cable is located) and finally you may want to check the Terminal Connections at the Circuit Breaker that you found tripped.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote