Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Wow! What a price!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 03:18 AM   #13
folivier

You know Steve, since I've retired I've done some soul searching. I've reviewed my life's goals, wants, etc. and come to the conclusion that the most important thing is family. Cindy and I have come up with "our plan", first thing is to sell the house (don't need 4 bedrooms, sometimes we can't even find each other), then we'll either get an apartment or condo near Thibodaux (gotta be near our granddaughter). That'll free us up for extended trips in our Newell (summers here are complicated with hurricane prep, grass cutting twice a week, etc.). As we travel we'll be looking for a cabin in the mountains (probably Colorado) to spend the summers. We plan to continue travelling, just want to have a nice place where it's cool and the kids can come up and spend time with us. We'll keep our Newell because it has what we want, I know the systems and trust them and can repair them. But the best thing about our plan is that we can change it as we go along. I'm past wanting a large house, yard, etc. I want to be able to travel and see this country while we can. Most of my neighbors think I'm nuts to give up the house ( a couple are envious). But I don't care what they think, if these plans don't work out I'm sure we can find another house.
Oh yeah wherever we end up we will have our gumbo pot with us!
1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote