Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Pluging your Coach while garaged ?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #7
Wally Arntzen

For the first time I am not going south for the winter and do not have heated building that I used to have. I am going to leave it outside in the below zero weather and will only have 20 amp to keep my batteries charged. I am putting 30 gallons of anti freeze in the system and flushing it through all of the pipes and water heater, fill the traps and let er go. I put mouth balls under the coach to keep the mice from finding a home and suspect I will be alright. I have slept in it several at 20 below zero at Green Bay with full water and nothing froze. My gerator started with no problem and after heating the engine with engine heater that started as well with no problem.
If something changes for me around January or February and I can get out of hear for a few monthes, I suspect that I can get it started and drive it out of the snow.
I will turn everything in the coach off and have a full fuel tank, lp gas tank and a lot of trust in the good Lord that this buggy will do what I expect it to do if I need to get on the road.
1988 Newell Coach #163
40' with tag 8V92
Wally Arntzen is offline   Reply With Quote