Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Picture on back of my Newell Coach
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #13
Neweller

I have to laugh at myself sometimes around here or I'm still foggy brained after reading John's post not realizing it was an ad or something. I almost always just wing my post out of my head and typing so fast I make a $hit load of errors trying to knock out help. So, if I ever sound like I'm drunk or something, it's usually that I'm rambling something off in a hurry. Good thing you can go back and correct your errors.

If it's in a current ad, it could be as what Jon (MrE) stated or if it's an older ad, it could be the guy whom previously owned it trying to sell it. Tell us where the ad is? We always like to make folks aware of a selling scam, which is done a lot off Craigslist and so on. Any of the ad sites we support around here, a person cannot really get away with a deliberate scam since we trap or store IP addresses and if it doesn't jive, it doesn't get approved.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote