Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - rules of thumb in how old of a newell coach to buy
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #11
NewellCrazy

Pull up a chair, have a drink and let's discuss your question . Newell's are designed for the long haul and I would not hesitate buying a 10 year old Newell, even a 20 year old Newell if all the records are present and you know it was well cared for.

In my opinion purchasing a newell that is 8-10 years should only be considered if 1) The purchaser realizes that with age there could be repairs needed on the coach due to it's age and how well it was maintained by the previous owner/s

2) The purchaser should be very familiar with all operations of the coach including chassis components etc (this will help during inspection)

3) Purchaser should be mechanically inclined and able to do some of the needed repairs himself unless you can afford

to pay for your repairs. For myself I would want to stay as current in the model year as my funds would allow and wait for the right deal to come along and upgrade to a newer model.

A good source for comparing prices is NewellClassifieds.com

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote