Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Replace dometic fridge
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
Neweller

John, whatever coach you decide, check things over real good and I recommend having oil sample's run. If you are talking about Jimmy's coach, that is a fine Newell, but always do your due-diligence. Are you fairly close to going at looking at this coach? If everything checks out good and you guys come to reasonable terms that make you both happy, then you should be good to go. One of the nice things about picking up a nice quality coach, you can do modifications or improvements that will fit your needs and pleasure beyond any newer run of the mill cheapy. I have moved a fridge out the door and it cleared. You can always remove a window or windshield if need be. Newell removes the righthand windshield to remove or install a large house type fridge. It's not a big deal to do it that way, if that is what's necessary.

Jay, I like the Jenn-Air models as well. There are a few available that would fit the bill.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote