Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Anyone ever seen a 1975 Newell Gasser? Here's one for sale!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:18 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Anyone ever seen a 1975 Newell Gasser? Here's one for sale!

While down arranging an engine swap in another classic Newell today, I ran across a Newell on my route that is actually for sale. It has been sitting for a few years but appears to run out pretty good. It is about a 1975 32' Newell Coach with a 391 gas engine and a 6.5k Onan generator that runs. This is the first front engine gas Newell of this year that I've ever seen and thought most all of 1975s were rear engine. It looks pretty much like a 1975 DP Newell but has a front gas engine. This is a very interesting Newell, as it has spent its whole life in Missouri and was originally ordered from Newell to be a mobile bank. The banker that owned it, operated in three small cities or towns as the local mobile bank. This Newell has hauled literally millions of dollars around for several years. Quite the interesting story and I have photographed the paperwork to authenticate its originality. For what it's worth.

Here's some pictures of this Newell. The current owner got it from an estate and will sell it. He was thinking of $3000-4000.00. So, if anyone is looking for a project Newell let me know and I can put you in contact with the owner.

Name:  DSC09255.JPG
Views: 638
Size:  706.6 KB

Name:  DSC09263.JPG
Views: 563
Size:  645.3 KB

Name:  DSC09265.JPG
Views: 531
Size:  661.3 KB
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote