Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Switching over to Synthetic Oils in Motor Home
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #11
Neweller

I'm just taking in what all you guys are saying here. I too love synthetics and will continue to use them in my auto's and such and depending on what my next coach engine is etc... I will go from there. I really am interested in how Jon's (77newell), engine oil test come back, that will be huge and I'm glad some took a step on the wildside to be the guinea pig on this one. I believe he would have not have went this route without doing some homework and from his resounding knowledge. Sir, we are standing by!

Forrest, do you know what Shell changed from Rotella T to T1? Another question would be, does Newell recommend Mobil 1 for everything? I actually never knew. I'm just going with old school information, I think? I have heard from a couple different mechanics that two-strokes wash their oil too much to waste money on synthetics, but then I'm not a diesel mechanic.

Some more interesting notes here.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote