Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Prevention of Rodents or Unwanted Pests
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
Neweller

Thanks for the ideas Barry, any pointers or tips to keep them darn varmints out is always helpful. Here are a couple of ideas to throw in the mix as well.

A trick that I learned years ago that does work for some rodents like mice and rats is to use steel wool. Take some steel wool and fill the openings or gaps around

pipes and shove into cracks and crevices. Some of these varmints can get into the tiniest places and wreck havoc on insulation, wiring and wood not counting what

contamination to your food or utensils. I use closed cell foam too, but I have had them do damage to it. I thought about trying a mix of steel wool with spray foam by

spraying the foam (following the instruction on the can) inside and around the spray foam itself. I was only going to try this if the single use option failed.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote