Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air Ducts & Allergy Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:53 PM   #5
77newell

You didn't state what year the coach is so I have no idea if what I'm going to say is relevant. We had over a period of the last few years a gradual increase in allergies while using the coach. One thing we found is that the filters in the roof-top air conditioners got dirty real quick so regular cleaning was instituted. Allergies got a bit better but still not good enough. For some reason I was looking in a closet at the rear of the coach and noticed a soft floor and discovered that the rear window to coach mastic seal had cracked. Replaced the seal and things got better but not quite there. Last summer I was crawling around in my one large storage bay and noticed that the floor was soft in one corner so I pulled up the vinyl cover and the plywood was wet. Long story short I added sealant around the awning bracket above the wet spot and replaced the floor. Big improvement in air quality. We are all happy campers now.

So, maybe you've got a moisture problem somewhere hidden, it's worth a long look.
2007 civic toad
77newell is offline   Reply With Quote