Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Keeping records on your Newell coach?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
Neweller

Derek any caring owner will keep substantial records. If they do not then they could really take a bath on the resale of their Newell when it comes sale time. All the

different coaches I have owned have multiple log books, receipts, maintenance records and so forth when I acquired them and then later re-sold them. Sometimes

records are lost in the case of a bankruptcy, repossession, estate sale and so on. Always use a lot of scrutiny if ever going down this road. And if a dealer owns a

coach without records then he acquired it most likely from an auction or one of the other choices already mentioned. Sometimes records can even be hidden by a

seller to hide something they don't want you to know, such as inspections showing signs of neglect, higher mileage than on the odometer, major accident repairs and

so on. RV's for the most part don't make the list on company's like Carfax like automobiles.

If I run across a Newell Coach and there are not records, I would go over it with a fine tooth comb. If I was still interested in the unit, I would offer much less than

the average going price of other similar equipped and year Newell's. And I have an estimating/appraisal schedule I use.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote