Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Dress up your motorcoach interior walls with Fabric wallpaper
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
RoDesign

Exclamation Dress up your motorcoach interior walls with Fabric wallpaper

Here's a idea that would work wonderfully and easily in a luxury coach. You can dress up your walls with a luxurious and rich fabric that can make a world of difference. I have done this many times in my past homes. I haven't had the chance to do it in a Newell...yet. But hopefully in the future. I know some were looking for some ideas for wallpaper in their coach and thought I would share this idea.

It is a great alternative to regular wallpaper because it goes on easy with starch, with little to no mess, no rips or tears and can be easily removed (with a spray bottle of water! that's it!) if one is tired of the look and wants to try something new or you can even change it with the seasons. Another great thing about this method is it leaves your walls unharmed and just the way they were before you applied the fabric wallpaper... can't say that for regular wallpaper.

Hobby Lobby or Joanns Fabric have some great choices but if you go to a upholstery shop they will have thicker and higher quality fabrics to choose from, as well a nice section of discounted remnants.

Here is a quick video explaining the process and what you'll need if interested.

[video=youtube_share;FT0EsBta4TU]http://youtu.be/FT0EsBta4TU[/video]
RoDesign is offline   Reply With Quote